ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-com-amendment-30jun16]

dot com pricing

  • To: "comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: dot com pricing
  • From: gary ameika <gary75542@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 12:38:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
 I understand that pricing for dot com domains may be unrestrained unless
something is done quickly to keep the pricing structure stable.
 I am very interested in keeping the many domains I own and am greatly
concerned that any new pricing will impact my ability to keep them.
 Please insure that there is no significant percentage increase in dot com
pricing.
Thanks,Gary AmeikaOld Orchard Beach, Maine