ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-com-amendment-30jun16]

Objection to VeriSign and NTIA .COM Amendment

  • To: comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Objection to VeriSign and NTIA .COM Amendment
  • From: King Jones <neiljones7777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 09:38:57 -0700

My company and I strongly object to and oppose any freewheeling
unrestrained and unfair pricing granted by ICANN to VeriSign and NTIA
through the *.COM Amendment* scheduled to be effective in 2018.

Stand-up to the VeriSign bullies.

Do not allow the VeriSign mafia to push the fine "public" entity of ICANN
around.

VeriSign does not need such unlimited pricing rights.

The prices are high enough already!

We are trusting ICANN to use sound judgement and make sound decisions.

Neil Jones
WHATDOMAINS.COM, LLC