ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14]

Afnic comments on enhancing ICANN accountability

  • To: <comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Afnic comments on enhancing ICANN accountability
  • From: "Pierre Bonis" <pierre.bonis@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:44:23 +0200 (CEST)

Afnic, the .fr registry and multiregistry operator for 17 French new gtlds
is happy to share its comment on the Accountability public dialogue
launched by Icann.

Please find attached our comments in English.

These comments will be published both in French en English on our website,
and a French translation will be sent shortly to ICANN.

Best regards,

Pierre Bonis

Deputy CEO

Afnic