ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14]

Enhancing ICANN Accountability

  • To: comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Enhancing ICANN Accountability
  • From: Fiona Asonga <fasonga@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:41:09 +0300 (EAT)

Hallo

Kindly find attached my comments on enhancing ICANN's Accountability.

I believe it will be a gradual process that will need to start from where we
are at now. Having all existing ICANN Supporting organizations (ACs/SOs)and
Affiliate Organizations involved in the IANA function accountability(IAB, IEFT,
NRO)developing accountability mechanisms that trickle down through the
respective organizations to the global stakeholder. More details in the
attached document.

Kind regards

Fiona Asonga