ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14]

RySG comments on "Enhancing ICANN Accountability"

  • To: "comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG comments on "Enhancing ICANN Accountability"
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 00:45:30 +0000

The Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) respectfully submits the attached
comments on "Enhancing ICANN Accountability."  Due to time constraints, the
RySG did not conduct a formal vote on these comments.  These comments were
circulated on our mailing list, however, and no member expressed opposition to
their submission.

We are available to respond to any questions.

Sincerely,

Paul Diaz
RySG Alternate Chair