ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-iana-naming-10aug16]

FW: The APTLD Board Comments on the Draft IANA Naming Function Agreement

  • To: "comments-iana-naming-10aug16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-iana-naming-10aug16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: The APTLD Board Comments on the Draft IANA Naming Function Agreement
  • From: Yuko Green <yuko.green@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 17:57:05 +0000

Below please find the comments of APTLD Board, forwarded upon request.

Yuko Green
Strategic Programs Manager
Global Domains Division

Direct Line:  +1 310 578 8693
Mobile: +1 310 745 1517
E-mail:  yuko.green@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:yuko.green@xxxxxxxxx>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>

From: Leonid Todorov <l.todorov@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:l.todorov@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Friday, September 9, 2016 at 10:23 AM
To: Trang Nguyen <trang.nguyen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:trang.nguyen@xxxxxxxxx>>

Dear Trang-

As your email account is displayed on the respective page of the ICANN website
as the primary contact, please find attached the APTLD Board's Comments on the
Draft IANA Naming Function  Agreement for further consideration by ICANN.
If, however, there is another dedicated contact whom I failed to identify
kindly forward this note to the right person or let me know of that person's
email account to forward it in accordance with the established procedure.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

Leonid

Leonid Todorov
GM