ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-lgr-second-level-07jun16]

RySG comments on 2nd Level LGRs

  • To: "comments-lgr-second-level-07jun16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-lgr-second-level-07jun16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG comments on 2nd Level LGRs
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 22:14:11 +0000

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find attached
our comments on "Reference Label Generation Rulesets (LGRs) for the Second
Level." Due to time restraints, we did not conduct a formal vote on these
comments. They were fully discussed on our mailing list and conference calls,
however, and no member opposed their submission.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Respectfully,

Paul Diaz

Paul Diaz
Chairman, Registries Stakeholder Group