ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-madrid-alp-application-11nov14]

  • To: comments-madrid-alp-application-11nov14@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Responses to comments from .madrid TLD Registry Operator
  • From: puntoMadrid Registry <candidatura.madrid1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:19:28 +0100

Dear ICANN GDD Registry Services staff members,

Please find attached the responses from .madrid TLD Regitry Operator to the
comments sent to this forum. We apologize for the lae reply but when the forum
was over was exactly the beginning of the Crhistmas season holidays and this
delayed our review process.

We want to thank all participants for their interest and detailed comments on
our propsoed ALPs. We also would like nothing hat we have discouraged sending
“support” comments as similar supports have alreadybeen expressed for similar
ALPs in the recent past and was needed to reiterate them.

Best regards,

.madrid TLD Registry Operator Team.
Comunidad de Madrid