ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-name-collision-05aug13]

Request for Extension of Comment Period

  • To: "comments-name-collision-05aug13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-name-collision-05aug13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Request for Extension of Comment Period
  • From: Hudson Sabrina <Sabrina.Hudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:03:36 +0000

We are investigating whether any DNS clash issue problems exist on our network.
 Given that we are in the middle of a major company reoganization and these
problems take considerable time to research, the 21-day comment period is
insufficient time to research this issue.  We support the current extension
request of the Association of National Advertisers, and respectfully request
ICANN to grant an extension of time to November 1st for initial comments with
replies due on November 22nd. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Sabrina J. Hudson
Associate Director - Corporate Counsel
H.J. Heinz Company
(412) 456-6004
sabrina.hudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mailing Address:  P.O. Box 57, Pittsburgh, PA 15230
Shipping Address:  1 PPG Place, Suite 3100, Pittsburgh, PA 15222

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
addressee, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or use
of this communication is prohibited. If you received this communication in
error, please destroy it, all copies and any attachments and notify the sender
as soon as possible. Any comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz Company, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.