ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-name-collision-05aug13]

Campaign for small businesses

  • To: "comments-name-collision-05aug13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-name-collision-05aug13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Campaign for small businesses
  • From: Damir Tomicic <tomicic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:40:46 +0200

Hi,

The reports I've seen demonstrate some of the name collisions we may see in the
coming months. As a business owner and someone that was active in the tech
space during Y2K, I wonder how much of a burden is this going to put on
businesses like my own? Who will pay for it?

I urge ICANN to take up an aggressive campaign to educate small businesses
around the world about how to best prepare for these collisions.

Best regards
Damir Tomicic

----
Damir Tomicic
Chief Executive Officer | Microsoft Regional Director

Axinom | Kurgartenstr. 37 | 90762 Fuerth, Germany
phone: +49 911 80109-12 | mobile: +49 175 261 9662
tomicic@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tomicic@xxxxxxxxxx> |
www.axinom.com<http://www.axinom.com/>

Managing Directors: Johannes Jauch, Ralph Wagner, Damir Tomicic
District Court Fuerth/Bavaria, HR B 8580

[cid:image001.png@01CEB453.26B82290]

Innovating tomorrow, today.

PNG image