ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-name-collision-05aug13]

A possible test strategy

  • To: comments-name-collision-05aug13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: A possible test strategy
  • From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:56:20 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I am aware that the public comment period has closed.  I nevertheless
thought it might be useful to draw attention to an Internet Draft that
two of my colleagues and I have produced.  It sketches a methodology
we think might be helpful to make some determinations of the relative
safety of delegating different TLDs.  You can find the draft at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation/.

(I should mention, for the record, that I am writing in an individual
capacity and not on behalf of anyone else.)

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan

--
Andrew Sullivan