ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-new-gtld-auction-rules-16dec13]

Valideus’ Comments on ICANN's (updated) New gTLD Auction Rules

  • To: "comments-new-gtld-auction-rules-16dec13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-new-gtld-auction-rules-16dec13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Valideus’ Comments on ICANN's (updated) New gTLD Auction Rules
  • From: Brian Beckham <brian.beckham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 23:34:52 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached Valideus’ Comments on ICANN's (updated) New gTLD Auction
Rules.

Kind regards,

Brian Beckham
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd
2nd Floor, 28-30 Little Russell Street
London, WC1A 2HN, United Kingdom

E: brian.beckham@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:brian.beckham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
T: +44 20 7421 8299
D: +44 20 7421 8291
F: +44 87 0011 8187
M: +44 (0) 77 8706 0804
M: +41 (0) 76 291 7839

www.valideus.com<http://www.comlaude.com/>

CONFIRMATION OF INSTRUCTIONS: Please note that we always confirm receipt of
instructions sent by email or fax.  If you have sent us an instruction and have
not received confirmation on the same working day (UK time) it is possible that
your instruction has not been received or has been trapped by our spam filter.
In this case, please contact your client manager or
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx> for confirmation that the order has
been received and is being processed.  Thank you.

Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the sender’s
own and not made on behalf of Valideus Ltd.
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to
us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the
information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Valideus Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 06181291
and VAT number 987 7551 49.  Our registered office is at 28-30 Little Russell
Street, London, WC1A 2HN.