ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-op-budget-fy17-five-year-05mar16]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Report of Public Comments

  • To: "comments-op-budget-fy17-five-year-05mar16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-op-budget-fy17-five-year-05mar16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Report of Public Comments
  • From: Chhun Chy <chhun.chy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 20:38:13 +0000

Report of Public Comments for the Draft ICANN FY17 Operating Plan & Budget and
Five-Year Operating Plan Update

Submitted by ICANN staff on behalf of:

Xavier Calvez
Chief Financial Officer
ICANN

The Report on Public Comments for the Draft ICANN FY17 Operating Plan & Budget
and Five-Year Operating Plan Update has been published. The scale of comments
we received this year is much higher than last year. Providing substantive

There is a high-level summary of the comments we received, organized by theme,
at the start of the report. The detailed responses are structured using the
same themes in an appendix to the main report. We appreciate that people might
want to sort through the responses differently, so we have also provided them
in a spreadsheet that can be sorted in a variety of ways, for the convenience
of readers. As spreadsheets are not an ideal publication format for structured
text, some of the formatting in the formal report is not present in this format.

*         Full Report (PDF):
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/report-comments-op-budget-fy17-five-year-06jun16-en.pdf

*         Sortable Spreadsheet of Detailed Responses (Excel):
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/op-budget-fy17-five-year-detailed-responses-06jun16-en.xlsx

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index