ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

We have the right to privacy!

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: We have the right to privacy!
  • From: "Heaven to Betsy's Rescue" <heaventobetsysrescue@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 23:23:43 +0000 (UTC)

 Dear ICANN –Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide
WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services
Accreditation Issues Policy document):I urge you to respect internet users'
rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency. Private information should be kept private. Thank
you.Heaven To Betsy's RescueAnimal Rescue & AdoptionsP.O. Box 241 Griffith,
Indiana  46319Email:  heaventobetsysrescue@yahoo.comWeb:
www.heaventobetsysrescue.orghttp://www.adoptapet.com/shelter78050-pets.htmlhttp://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IN502.html"Sometimes
 miracles fall from Heaven, but most of the time they're right at our feet" In
God We Trust!