ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Regarding the proposed change of WHOIS policy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Regarding the proposed change of WHOIS policy
  • From: Brett Harris <brett.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:54:01 +1000

Dear members of ICANN,

I'm writing regarding the proposed rules concerning the policies around
WHOIS privacy information.

Please, I urge you to respect internet user's rights to privacy and due
process. Everyone deserves the right to privacy. Nobody's personal, private
information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of who the
request comes from.

Guys, you're in charge of the internet; don't screw it up. We're trusting
you.

Thankyou

Brett

--

Brett Harris

Lead Developer

[image: LUXE City Guides]
BRETT.HARRIS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brett.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>WEB.
LUXECITYGUIDES.COM <http://luxecityguides.com/>MOB. +61 403 347 252LINKEDIN.
LINKD.IN/1O2Q4OI <http://linkd.in/1o2q4oi>

LEVEL 1, 137 FLINDERS LANE
MELBOURNE, VICTORIA 3000
AUSTRALIA
TEL. +61 3 9013 6013
[image: Google+] <https://plus.google.com/115602933443198352703> [image:
Facebook] <https://facebook.com/LUXECityGuides> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/LUXEguides> [image: Pinterest]
<http://pinterest.com/luxecityguides>[image: Compulsory in-flight reading]

The information in this email and any attachments, is private and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and notify the sender immediately by return email. LUXE Limited Pty
Ltd has taken measures to detect the presence of computer viruses, however
we cannot guarantee that this email and any attachments are not infected.