ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

WHOIS

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: WHOIS
  • From: Karen Metcalf <karen.metcalf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 02:11:11 +0200 (CEST)

To whom it may concern.  Respect our privacy. Don't expose WHOIS data!There is
already too much loss of privacy on the INTERNET as it is now.  As a United
States citizen with Constitutional  "RIGHTS" to Privacy.  I am deeply concerned
about this issue.  I already am considering eliminating any and all business
and or personal dealings from the world wide web.  Period.  Are we expected to
just give up all of our rights in this Great Country?  I say not.  I am sure I
am not the only person or business owner who feels that exposing our WHOIS data
without a court order is absolutely a violation of our Constitutional rights
and I won't allow it.
Believe it or not, a business, or just a person can survive without a domain
name or even the INTERNET itself.
I am absolutely against this proposal.  DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY?????  I
bet you do.
Sincerely,
Karen Metcalf

Virtual Officehttp://www.mail.be