ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Comment on GNSO Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation Issues Working Group Initial Report

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment on GNSO Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation Issues Working Group Initial Report
  • From: Ivoci <contact@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:35:06 +0800

Hello ICANN,

Please do not end private registration.
I should not be required to forego a basic human right to privacy in order to
own a domain.
Ending private registration would expose me to "doxxing", identity theft, and
more.

Please do not prevent the use of private registration services.
The criminals you are targeting will be unaffected.
The only people you will hurt are tens of thousands of legitimate users like me.

Thank you and warm regards,
Folks at Ivoci.com ^-^

Ivoci.com
Simple & Easy Indonesian Cookbook