ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Putting People's Privacy - and Safety!!! - at Risk

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Putting People's Privacy - and Safety!!! - at Risk
  • From: Finally Finance Matters <finallywebsites@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 16:06:59 +0930

Hello,

I am outraged to hear of your intentions to disclose website owners'
personal details - not only because this is generally inappropriate (after
all, there is no requirement for bricks and mortar business owners to
disclose theirs!), but even more worrying in a time and age where there are
countless crazy people out there who 'at best' only stalk others, but could
just as well do harm to someone's life and / or property, and that could be
for any given reason, not just because they have a grievance over someone's
website.

It is simply unimaginable and after having previously experienced being
stalked, I am shivering to the bone at the doors this move would open.

There is only ONE clear solution: THIS MUST  N O T   HAPPEN -- EVER!!!!

Enough said. I trust you reconsider. Thank you.