ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

WHOIS privacy services

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WHOIS privacy services
  • From: Philip Alexander <philalex552@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 17:48:13 +0100

Hi,

As a school teacher I use WHOIS privacy services to keep my details private as
I don’t want my pupils gaining access to private information about me such as
my address and/or phone.

We are always being told in school and by the GTCS to keep our personal details
private and your possible decision to create new restrictions for my provider
contravenes that.

If my provider is forced to terminate my privacy service and be publish my
contact data in WHOIS, I will immediately have to cancel any domain names/web
space  I own.

Should you require anymore information please feel free to email me.

Philip Alexander