ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Proposed changes in privacy rules

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Proposed changes in privacy rules
  • From: Russell Wallace <russell.wallace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 11:00:26 +0100

As far as I can see, there is no problem that the proposed changes would
solve, while they would cause trouble ranging from harassment to deadly
danger to many people ranging from stalking victims to dissidents in
authoritarian regimes. I therefore recommend that the proposal be rejected
in its entirety.