ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Protect Privacy!

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Protect Privacy!
  • From: Dezponia Veil <dezponia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:11:42 +0200

Hi.

When I read this proposal I couldnt believe such a stupid idea was even being
considered. How can anyone seriously think this wont damage A LOT of people?

The internet is full of people who would seek out peoples personal information
to attack them for political things they write on their webpages. This would
only be a tool for those people. Either scrap this proposal or I scrap all
ICANN controlled TLD's I use.