ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

[no subject]

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: Matt Williams <mgwilliams2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 20:05:11 -0400

I object to any release of personal information without a court order.

Privacy providers should not be forced to reveal my private information
without verifiable evidence of wrongdoing. The ability to speak anonymously
protects people with unpopular or marginalized opinions, allowing them to
speak and be heard without fear of harm. It also protects whistleblowers
who expose crime, waste, and corruption.

I oppose the new proposal which hinders anonymity and privacy.