ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Please respect WHOIS Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please respect WHOIS Privacy
  • From: kijiji seller <kijijisellr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 02:11:53 -0400

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):

Please respect WHOIS Privacy!

As a domainer, webmaster and Internet user, most of ICANN's work and
numerous policies are either irrelevant to me or do not apply to me or
affect me in any way. One of the only things about ICANN that really
matters to me and most domainers or webmasters is WHOIS privacy.

Please respect WHOIS Privacy!

Thank you.

Please visit:  www.respectourprivacy.com