ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Comment on Initial Report of Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation Issues WG

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comment on Initial Report of Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation Issues WG
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 08:49:56 -0500

This is a most important piece of work which I think advances us closer to
the goal of reforming certain domain name market practices and the
environment.

The task of seeking balance for contending rights with concomitant
responsibilities with due regard for the interests of all stakeholders is
never easy. But despite the effort, I believe we did not achieve the
establishment of a properly balanced benchmark for rights.  Neither was the
weight of the responsibilities of the parties balanced enough in the report.

-Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>