ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Erin Morgan Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Erin Morgan Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Erin Morgan <erinmorganlmft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:57:34 -0500

Dear ICANN –

I am a therapist in private practice. Having to disclose my home address in
order to have a website would essentially mean I could not have a website at
all, to protect both my privacy and my safety.

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Thank you for considering my perspective.

Sincerely,

Erin

Erin Morgan, PhD, LMFT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
612.208.8870
1619 Dayton Avenue, Suite 203,
St. Paul, MN 55104Private information should be kept private. Thank you.