ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Rahul Dev Sarkar Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Rahul Dev Sarkar Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Rahul D Sarker <rahuldsarker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:48:54 +0530

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Regards,
Rahul D Sarker
Development and Marketing Head
Service Website : wedevelop.website <http://www.wedevelop.website/>
Support Website : supports.support <http://www. supports.support>
Phone Number : 91 - 8961771636
Skype : live:chatwithrdsar
E-Mail : rahuldsarker@xxxxxxxxx / / chatwithrdsar@xxxxxxxx

DISCLAIMER AND NOTE : This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you
are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in