ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Andy Garcia Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Andy Garcia Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Andy" <andy.garcia.216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 00:33:41 -0500

ICANN,

This idea will do little to stop any sort of online wrongdoing, and will
instead take a valuable product from registrars and put the privacy of business
owners and individuals at needless risk. The erosion of digital privacy serves
to poison the well that all users share, and I implore you to scrap this idea
at once.

-- Andy