ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Please keep my privacy and my life safe!

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please keep my privacy and my life safe!
  • From: yucina <yucina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:42:12 +0000 (UTC)

Dear ICANN, I am writing in relation to the new guidelines proposed by
MarkMonitor and others. I am a Turkish national and I run a website criticizing
the oppressive policies and actions of the Turkish government and President
Erdogan. If you force domain holders to disclose WHOIS data people like me can
easily be arrested and prosecuted by the regime or worse. Please remember this
when you make your decision. Please keep my privacy and my life
safe. Regards,Yu Cina