ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Kristen Stevens Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Kristen Stevens Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Kristen Stevens <reservations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:06:45 -0700

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

As a small business owner I believe that the proposed rules will seriously
jeopardize my privacy and safety. Having my home address available for anyone
who asks for it puts myself and my family at risk.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.