ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Tracy Gibson Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Tracy Gibson Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Gibson, Tracy" <Tracy.Gibson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:29:05 -0500

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

  ________________________________

This e-mail transmission and any attachments that accompany it may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) to whom it was intended to be addressed.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, or you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use or retention of this communication or its
substance is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the author via e-mail that you
received this message by mistake and also permanently delete the
original and all copies of this e-mail and any attachments from your
computer. Thank you.