ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Enrique Ramirez Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Enrique Ramirez Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Enrique Ramirez <enriquein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:38:58 -0400

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):

I urge you to reconsider this motion.  There is little or no reason for
"smaller" businesses to have their information public to the world just to
protect a few greedy, rich corporations. This leaves a window open for
other types of abuse, corporate extortion, corporate bullying, amongst
other undesirable things.

So please, for the love of your chosen deity, please reconsider this motion
and put a stop to this insanity.

Thanks

Enrique Ramirez Irizarry
Software Developer / Independent Consultant