ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Brad Thompson Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Brad Thompson Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Brad Thompson <brad.thompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:42:11 -0500

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private.

Kind Regards,

Brad Thompson
CEO / President
DIGITALSPYDERS INC.
http://www.digitalspyders.com
<http://www.digitalspyders.com/?utm_source=Brad's+Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Regular+Email>
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 10-5pm CST

Ph 1(702) 939-2255
Fx 1(866) 516-8164

Follow me:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ceopx <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ceopx>
https://google.com/+BradThompson <https://google.com/+BradThompson>
https://twitter.com/CEOpx <https://twitter.com/CEOpx>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to anyone or make copies thereof.