ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Daphne Oliveros Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Daphne Oliveros Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: <daphne.oliveros@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 04:35:47 +0000

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.
Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
--
Daphne Oliveros

Senior Multimedia Designer (Creatives)
Maersk Line Communication

daphne.oliveros@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:daphne.oliveros@xxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.maerskline.com/Assets/images/logo@xxxxxx]<http://maerskline.com/>

Maersk Global Service Centres (Phils.) Ltd.
Levels 5-8, North Wing, Estancia Offices
Capitol Commons, Meralco Avenue
Barangay Oranbo, Pasig City
Philippines 1600

maerskline.com<http://maerskline.com>

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for
the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the
information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message
and attachments.

PNG image