[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Respect our privacy

• To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Respect our privacy
  • From: Janusz Czeropski <januszczeropski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:50:40 +0100

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Also it's unfair for people who want make small personal website even gaming clan page.

Just here is an example what could happen.

If you running game community its very important to keep home address private as there are a lot of haters over internet. after find out their home address it could be danger or they would make pranks by calling the Police says their shouting etc. I already saw this happen when few times over youtube Home Address leaked and everyday there was Pizza Delivery pranks or even Police called.

There are also lots of other reasons why privacy should be keep private.
I know for business home address should be visible but why for private use? there is no reason for it also most people will put fake details just to protect them self.

So here I'm today fight for freedom of privacy. ICANN I hope your smart and won't destroy the Internet this was as it also will effect domain providers for example some company sales privacy protection for few years and image all the providers have to refund all the clients also there will be lots of charge back so I think it's even to late as it will bring a lot of damage to domain providers and resellers.

Hope you will think about it and realise the mistake you doing.

Kind Regards
Janusz Czeropski

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy