ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Andrew Ford <moonrisecasita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:06:30 -0700

ICANN –

In regards to the proposed rules change governing companies that provide WHOIS
privacy services :

Please find a way to continue respecting users' rights to privacy and due
process.

- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.

- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

In the past I've paid additional fees to retain my privacy and would continue
to be willing to do so as a consequence of the value I place upon privacy.