ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Stopping Private Domains

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Stopping Private Domains
  • From: Martha van der Pol <marthavanderpol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 22:29:54 +0100

Hello,

If you end private domain registrations it will be a disaster for me as I
run an anonymous campaign for human rights and do not trust my info to be
out there with the attacks that happen against critics of Islam. This is a
disaster for human rights and free speech. If you do this and my ID gets
out you will be to blame. I will place a copy of this with further details
with my solicitor to issue to the media if anything does happen to me.

Regards

Martha van der Pol