ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

More anonymity, not less.

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: More anonymity, not less.
  • From: "lucusloc ." <lucusloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:19:39 -0700

Much has been said about this topic, and I for would like to add my voice
to the dissent.  We need stronger internet anonymity, not less. Since there
are many better writers than me I will just drop a link to someone more
eloquent and well versed in the topic, please read it and consider the
implications for free speech should you choose to allow anonymity to be so
easily unmasked.

http://popehat.com/2015/07/06/what-charles-carreon-could-teach-icann/