ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - I am buying WHOIS guard

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - I am buying WHOIS guard
  • From: Andrew Schwartzmeyer <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:33:34 +0000

Hey ICANN,

It's because I've previously *not* used WHOIS guard that this stupid company
called Internet Domain Name Services (iDNS) spams me! They've sent me physical
mail trying to phish me into renewing my domain through them. It's INFURIATING.
I am purchasing WHOIS privacy protection for all my domains right now, because
I don't want to get this stupid spam.

Don't force people to publish their name and address for a domain without due
process!

Thanks,

Andrew

P.S. I originally submitted this comment and was told I need to *resubmit* it
another way… which is code for you trying to reduce public input. Not cool.