ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-proposed-measures-two-char-08jul16]

Proposal measures to avoid confusion with CCTLD

  • To: "comments-proposed-measures-two-char-08jul16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-proposed-measures-two-char-08jul16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposal measures to avoid confusion with CCTLD
  • From: Assoko Héraclès <assokoheracles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 09:59:06 +0000

Hello,
I'm Dr. ASSOKO HERACLES MAYE, the former GAC representative of The Government
of Côte d'Ivoire.
I propose some measures to avoid confusion with ccTLD for the registration of
two character letter in new GTLD.
First of all, i propose the conclusion of an agreement with Governments for
each second level gTLD two character letter that is similar to the ccTLD.
Secondly, i propose the conclusion of an agreement with registries who are
dealing with the ccTLD that can be confused with the two character letter.
Finaly, i propose a notification of both Government and registries when a
registry of new gTLD is allowed to implement two character letter as second
level.

Best regard,

Envoyé de mon iPad