ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-proposed-measures-two-char-08jul16]

Fwd: RE: public comment 2-character names

  • To: comments-proposed-measures-two-char-08jul16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: RE: public comment 2-character names
  • From: Mike Rodenbaugh <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 09:39:41 -0700

Posting for AC Webconnecting B.V.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1.415.738.8087
http://rodenbaugh.com

-------- Doorgestuurd bericht --------
Onderwerp: RE: public comment 2-character names
Datum: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:50:33 +0000
Van: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx> <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
Aan: Anja <anja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <anja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Winnie Yu <winnie.yu@xxxxxxxxx> <winnie.yu@xxxxxxxxx>, Krista Papac
<krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx> <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Anja,

Thank you for your message. In order for your comments to be considered as
part of the transparent public comment process, please submit them via the
“submit comment to forum” link (https://www.icann.org/public-
comments/proposed-measures-two-char-2016-07-08-en) on the public comment
page, or by emailing comments-proposed-measures-two-char-08jul16@xxxxxxxxx.

Kind regards,

Krista Papac