ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-qlp-addendum-13feb14]

Geo-Applicants comments

  • To: "'comments-qlp-addendum-13feb14@xxxxxxxxx'" <comments-qlp-addendum-13feb14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Geo-Applicants comments
  • From: Alex Kinchin-Smith <akinchinsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:07:50 +0000

Please find attached comments on the Qualified Launch Programme for New gTLD
Registries from Geo-Applicants.
Regards,
Alex

Alex Kinchin-Smith
London & Partners
6th Floor
2 More London Riverside
London SE1 2RR

Tel:  +44 (0)20 7234 5729
Mobile: +44 (0)7956 070607
Switch: +44 (0)20 7234 5800

akinchinsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
londonandpartners.com<http://www.londonandpartners.com/>   mydotlondon.com

London & Partners is the official promotional organisation for London. Our
company attracts and delivers value to business, students and visitors. London
& Partners is a not-for-profit public private partnership, funded by the Mayor
of London and our network of commercial partners.

London & Partners Limited is registered in England and Wales under No: 7493460.
 Registered office 6th Floor, 2 More London Riverside, London SE1 2RR

This email and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this email in error please notify us immediately. Whilst every effort
has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this
email, London & Partners does not guarantee its accuracy or that factual errors
have not occurred. Except where this email is sent in the usual course of
business, the views expressed in this email are those of the sender. London &
Partners accepts no responsibility for any indirect damage or loss suffered by
reason of inaccuracy or incorrectness of the information in this email. For
full details of our privacy policy please click here
www.londonandpartners.com/about-us/privacy<http://www.londonandpartners.com/about-us/privacy>

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk