ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-tel-renewal-04aug16]

Comment about .Tel TLD registry agreement renewal

  • To: "comments-tel-renewal-04aug16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-tel-renewal-04aug16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment about .Tel TLD registry agreement renewal
  • From: Juan Carlos Viloria Petit <viloria@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 22:34:53 +0000

Appreciated People at Icann.org.

I would like to post a general comment about this topic:

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/tel-renewal-2016-08-04-en.

My name is Juan Viloria Petit, from Venezuela.

Many things could comment about .Tel domains, since I have registered a large
number of them since 2009. I will mention what is most important to me.

For my part, I managed to develop a directory based on these domains
technology, with a total 1400 pages of companies and professionals in my
region, Zulia State.

This was a slow and laborious work, but this proved to me that .Tel domains are
a good tool.
When they were presented by Telnic, .Tel domains were offered as a tool to
develop profitable businesses.

 From my point of view, it is very necessary that the .Tel platform enables
holders of .Tel domains, generating unique names and passwords for members
access to directories, so that they can manage their own contact information .
This would be one of the factors that help make .Tel domains profitable work
tools.

 From the point of view of the Registrant of .Tel domains, it is difficult to
know whether resources that Telnic has placed in our hands, are limited by
technical or legal constraints, which could overcome.

What is very clear to me, is that many people would be interested in continuing
registrations and use of .Tel domains, with broader development prospects.

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to express ourselves.

Juan Carlos Viloria

Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela.

Enviado desde Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>