ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-thai-lgr-15dec16]

Lao GP comments on Thai script LGR proposal

  • To: "comments-thai-lgr-15dec16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-thai-lgr-15dec16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Lao GP comments on Thai script LGR proposal
  • From: Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 04:54:57 +0000

The following comment has been submitted by Ms. Chittaphone Chansylilath on
behalf of Lao Script Generation Panel.

Dear Thai GP,

On behalf of Lao GP, I have reviewed the proposal and have no comments.  We
have already discussed that there are no cross-script variants between Lao,
Khmer and Thai scripts. I would like to congratulate Thai GP on their
achievement of finalizing the LGR Proposal for the Thai Script.

Best Regards,
Chittaphone

Regards,
Sarmad