ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-two-char-new-gtld-12jun14]

RB objection to release of rb

  • To: "comments-two-char-new-gtld-12jun14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-two-char-new-gtld-12jun14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RB objection to release of rb
  • From: "Admin, Domain" <domain.admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:38:49 +0000

Dear Sirs

Please find attached our objection to release of rb.

Yours faithfully

Reckitt Benckiser (trading as rb)

[cid:853d49.png@002a7321.4fb41c63]<http://www.rb.com>

[cid:d9ad14.png@168b229b.4896df33]<http://www.rb.com/>
[cid:039f02.png@b90dfd17.48a34ea6] <http://www.myrbopportunity.com/>
[cid:7731af.png@b2f64596.49af6e4f] <http://www.facebook.com/ReckittBenckiser>
[cid:8d9179.png@e6f8542c.498a2bc8]
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&amp;gid=98665>
[cid:0047aa.png@dd36dc32.4e96720a] <http://www.youtube.com/user/RBworldwide>
[cid:6f0cad.png@df4ce41e.43a79820] <http://twitter.com/discoverRB>
[cid:bd444c.png@30d9e635.4cbab16e] <http://www.weibo.com/rbinchina>

NOTICE

P  Please Consider the Environment before printing this Email

This email was sent from within the Reckitt Benckiser Group plc group of
companies (http://www.reccol.com<http://http://www.reccol.com>)This email (and
any attachments or hyperlinks within it) may contain information that is
confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not entitled to use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, disseminate or rely on this email in any
way. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or email and destroy it, and all copies of it.

We have taken steps to ensure that this email (and any attachments) are free
from computer viruses and  the like. However, it is the recipient's
responsibility to ensure that it is actually virus free. Any emails that you
send to us may be monitored for the purposes of ascertaining whether the
communication complies with the law and our policies.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image