ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-whois-ars-pilot-23dec14]

RySG comments on WHOIS Accuracy Pilot Study Report

  • To: "comments-whois-ars-pilot-23dec14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-whois-ars-pilot-23dec14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG comments on WHOIS Accuracy Pilot Study Report
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:27:23 +0000

Please find attached comments from the Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG)
concerning the WHOIS Accuracy Pilot Study Report.

In the interest of time, the RySG did not conduct a formal vote on these
comments although they were circulated and debated on our mailing list. Please
note that they also include a minority statement from the Universal Postal
Union. No member expressed opposition to the submission of these comments.

We are available to respond to any questions.

Respectfully,

Paul Diaz
Alternate Chair, RySG