ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-whois-misuse-27nov13]

dotgay llc endorsement of Study of Whois Misuse

  • To: "comments-whois-misuse-27nov13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-whois-misuse-27nov13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: dotgay llc endorsement of Study of Whois Misuse
  • From: Scott Seitz <sseitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 22:41:55 +0000

Comments on Study of Whois Misuse

It is the mission of dotgay LLC  as a community application to provide Safety,
Security and Support to our community.

Therefore,  dotgay LLC is supportive of this work and endorsing this report and
ALAC comments.   We are fortunate to have already applied some of these
concepts in our approach to our dotgay application. In addition we will
continue efforts to search, identify and prepare our recommendations for
activating a fully integrated set of mitigating actions for our constituency.

Given the potential for misuse of Whois in the future as it may relate to of
any number of threatened communities such as the LGBTQIA / gay community, we
would very much like to see this research taken further and studies to be
include more global stakeholders.

Scott R. Seitz
President
dotgay LLC