ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[crai-report]

GoDaddy.com Comments on CRA International Report

  • To: crai-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: GoDaddy.com Comments on CRA International Report
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:35:14 -0700

GoDaddy.com's comments on the CRA International report are in the
attached PDF document.

Tim Ruiz
Vice President
Corp. Development & Policy
The Go Daddy Group, Inc.
Direct: 319-329-9804
Fax: 480-247-4516
tim@xxxxxxxxxxx

How am I doing? Please contact my direct supervisor at
president@xxxxxxxxxxx with any feedback.

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only
by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential
information. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this message and its attachments.