ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

ICANN Supporter

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Supporter
  • From: Ellen Sanchez <elnsanchez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:24:56 -0800

Our names are Alex and Ellen Sanchez and we live in Victorville, Califonia.  We
are very concerned about the current situation regarding pornography on the
Internet.  We believe that families (including children), as stakeholders in
the development of the Internet, should be heard by ICANN.   Please take our
request in consideration when making future policies, such as, the CyberSafety
Constituency.  We agree that the "as Internet policies are developed at ICANN,
the interests of families, children, consumers, victims of cybercrime,
religions and cultures become better represented."  The current state of
pornography on the Internet leaves children unprotected and takes away rights
to keep "adult entertainment" out of the home.  We think that children and
families should have some type of protection against  pornography on the
Internet.  Our voice should be heard.

Sincerely,
Alex and Ellen Sanchez