ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Pornography should be promoted on the internet

  • To: cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pornography should be promoted on the internet
  • From: JB <box750@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:20:52 +0100

Pornography helps to fight prostate cancer through masturbation
I see no reason at all why it should not be promoted on the internet
instead of hidden.

But we could create a place where all religious people can go and pray
in peace without them worrying about flesh and bones on the net and us
not getting bothered by them. I think that is the way to go.

Yours,

Malcarada