ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Support of Cyber Safety Constituency

  • To: cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support of Cyber Safety Constituency
  • From: earlmott@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 15:42:40 -0400

I find it interesting that many are listing free speech as a reason to deny
this constituency.? I guess that free speech is only for those that agree with
your personal point of view and all others should be silenced.? I believe that
this constituency is necessary to provide a free speech opportunity to those
that do not have it now.